**HOLIDAY SEASON EDITION**
If you’re not into Christmas music, not to worry, there’s only a few songs…
This month’s playlist features limited lyrics + big beats for an explosively fun practice. December includes: Sia’s new single, Lindsay Stirling, and Bollywood hits!
On my F L o W yoga playlist this month:
- Angel in the Wings– Sia. Her new December release is signature Sia. Following in the footsteps of “The Greatest” and “Unstoppable”, her new song is just as kick ass and motivating. Jump start your practice!
- On Hold– The xx. Released in November, this is my new favorite song by The xx. Rhythm on-point.
- Run (Lost Frequencies Radio Edit)– Emma Bale. Another great electronic song!!
- Beauty Beats– Beats Antique. I can’t keep them off my playlist…Bring out your inner Warrior.
- Channa Mereya– Pritam. For a unique sound, this Bollywood hit is the perfect blend of upbeat and soothing sounds. A great way to close your practice.
- Auld Lang Syne– Beta Radio. My favorite holiday song– the melancholia is real. Beta Radio‘s acoustic rendition brings the song back to its Scottish roots.
On my G e N t L E yoga playlist this month:
- Carol of the Bells– Sasha Cohn. Brings me back to playing the piano at Christmas time. Brilliant song, especially for a holiday hit.
- Teardrop– Massive Attack. Wondering where the theme song from TV show House came from? Here. And it’s ridiculously cool.
- White Winter Hymnal- Fleet Foxes. All I imagine as I listen to this song is cozied up fireside with snow outside and a cup of hot chocolate. All the fuzzy feels.
- Don’t You Worry Child (feat. Shweta Subram)– Piano Guys. They have done it again–taken a good song and added a worldly twist to make it an amazing song.