Let this month’s playlist get you into the spirit of the month, a time to celebrate our relationships and appreciate family and friends.
February is supposed to be the month of love, but it’s easy for the cold and darkness to put us in a less-than-cheerful state.
Feel good lyrics and sexy beats.
Smile. Warm your heat. February includes: Bob Marley, Joni Mitchell, and Hozier.
On my F L o W yoga playlist this month:
- Better Love– Hozier. In typical Hozier fashion, a beautiful, alt-love song.
- Not Afraid Anymore– Halsey. Drag your loved ones to the movies, 50 Shades Darker is coming out Feb. 10th! Halsey kills it with this track that’s featured in the movie.
- Southern Man– Akshin Alizadeh. Them beats tho!! This is the new jazz. The saxophone is oh-so-soulful.
- Love is My Religion– Ziggy Marley. “All we need is love”. Dare you not to smile while listening to this song.
- Stubborn Love– The Lumineers. Love is hard. The Lummineers nail every lyric. “The opposite of love is indifference”
On my G e N t L E yoga playlist this month:
- Through the Dark– Alexi Murdoch. I had to bring Alexi back. Quiet, peaceful, and loving. I think I’m in love.
- Crash– Dave Matthews Band. It’s an oldie but a goodie. Sexual undertones, but beautifully arranged. 🙂
- You’ve Got to Hide Your Love Away– Eddie Vedder. I love you Eddie Vedder and I always will, so I must put you on my February playlist. “Hey! You’ve got to hide your love away!”
- Case of You– Joni Mitchell. I admit to crying and smiling throughout this song. It’s bittersweet.
- Apparently– Random Rab. Steady, meditative beat. “I’ll be letting go now”. What a perfect way to end your practice.