Selecting some of my favorite tracks for the March playlist! Nothing is off limits this month.
New school, old school and pretty much everything in between. You’ll feel like you’re at your best friend’s house party. Think:
Random & spontaneous chaos.
Enjoy an eclectic mix of: Led Zeppelin, ODEZA, and Coldplay.
On my F L o W yoga playlist this month:
- Wild Horses– Bishop Briggs. Starts off as a mild indie song, then… the beat drops.
- Hungry (Remix)– Niklas Ibach. I’m going out on a limb with this one. It’s edges into club music rather than yoga music, but I love playing that edge.
- Stay– Henry Krinkle. KILLING IT with those sick beats. Seriously, I’m having a blast right now listening to this.
- The Chain– Fleetwood Mac. Gotta get some Mac in here. “If you don’t love me now, you will never love me again”
- Flume– Bon Iver. Because it’s slow, beautiful, and got a good rhythm, so naturally…
On my G e N t L E yoga playlist this month:
- You Wish– Nightmare on Wax. You won’t be able to get this song out of your head, but that’s not necessarily a bad thing. Any electronic/jazz music lover will appreciate.
- Mirror Maru– Cashmere Cat. A weird effing song. Sounds like an electronic keyboardist’s interpretation of rain.
- Confidently Lost– Sabrina Claudio. Reminds me of the artist Ta-ku. Not to mention the title of the track expresses exactly how I feel most of the time 🙂
- O–Coldplay. Truly just a peaceful song. What a great way to end your yoga practice.