This November playlist is the the kind of music you can close your eyes to and literally feel.
In addition to a top notch yoga playlist, try taking this playlist on a walk to clear your head. The meditative effects of music can be powerful! Let your mind absorb into the music.
On this month's playlist, you'll find some soulful tracks by Hozier, Wildlight, and DJ Taz Rashid.
Also on my yoga playlist this month:
- Coffee– Sylvan Esso. "Get up, get down" It's exactly what I do when I drink coffee!
- Pickin' on the Series– The Human Experience. Dirty south meets experimental bluegrass.
- When I'm Small– Phantogram. Repetitive, but in a hypnotic sort of way.
- Taro– alt-J. I can't get enough of the hook. I don't even know how they made that sound, but seriously what instrument is this?
- Twirl Me– Wildlight. Listening to this song brings such strong visual imagery. Oddly it reminds me of the 90s throwback, Cornflake Girl from Tori Amos.