I’m feeling some s m o o t h electronic music to start off our January playlist.
Beat dropping, jazzy feeling, this playlist sound like a fresh start. Set yourself up for a great mood with upbeat tunes. January includes: Gramatik, Sampha, and Dr. Toast.
This playlist is the perfect rainy day vinyasa class. You’ll get groovin’ and movin’ so good you won’t even be thinking about all those chaturangas.
- You Wish– Nightmares on Wax. The perfect song to wake up to. Visualize: coffee in bed, cool weather, you remember it’s a Saturday with nothing planned.
- Feeling Good– Avicii. Epic without the being too hardcore for yoga. Even if you’re in a bad mood, you’ll be “feeling good” after this.
- Reverse Faults– Sampha. I love this unique blend of electronic and R&B.
- Muy Tranquilo- Gramatik. You’re going to want to keep jamming to this song all day. The perfect background work music.
- Fade Into You– Mazzy Star. Described as the “darkside of psychedelia”, Mazzy Star is a good find if you’re looking for chill out music. I can’t help but to sway along with this song.
- Through the Dark– Alexi Murdoch. A peaceful track for when you’re feeling melancholy.spotify:user:123485079:playlist:6BHJCxQK4fD2nZkC2W1BAh