Bluesy electronic and folksy tunes this month with a lot of feel good vibes. I got a little behind on my playlists this month, but I’m happy with how it turned out 🙂
This April playlist is all about:
Rhythm & soul.
Enjoy an eclectic mix of: Cat Stevens, Flume, and some crazy remixes on The Weekend.
On my F L o W yoga April playlist:
- Melt!– Flying Lotus. An African vibe with good drum beats. Dare you not to shake while listening to this.
- Holdin’ On– Flume. One of two songs by Flume on this month’s yoga playlist. Will get stuck in your head: “Hip shakin’ lover, I love you!”
- Jubel– Henry Krinkle. That sax though! Fun take on jazz and electronic music with Moroccan shakers!
- White Noise– Ella Vos. Her style reminds me of Halsey and Sia. Listen and see if you agree…
- Without You– Eddie Vedder. A song from the Ukulele Songs album. A beautiful song on a beautiful album.
On my G e N t L E yoga April playlist:
- Starboy– Vitamin String Quartet. An orchestral remix on the Weekend’s top hit. Perhaps better than the original 🙂
- Blue’s Soup– Monetrik. Do you want to be in a soulful and happy mood? Take a listen. This brings you straight down to Nawlins!
- Been Down This Road– Railroad Earth. Another good mood track. Ahh, reminds me of my hippie bluegrass days..
- If You Want To Sing Out, Sing Out–Cat Stevens. If you listened to this every day, think about how much better life would be. Sing OUT, Be FREE! I can’t stop smiling.