HOLIDAY SEASON EDITION 2.0
If you’re not into Christmas music, not to worry, there’s only a few songs…
Ease into your practice with decadent instrumentals including Beta Radio, Piano Guys, and Vitamin Piano Series.
Includes some more traditional yoga tunes including the Heart Sutra– one of my favorites to chant aloud.
December playlist 2018:
- Angel by the Wings– Sia. “You can, you can do anything.” If that lyric doesn’t motivate you through Warrior 3, I don’t know what will.
- Carol of the Bells– Sasha Cohn. Brings me back to playing the piano at Christmas time. Brilliant song, especially for a holiday hit.
- Teardrop– Massive Attack. Wondering where the theme song from TV show House came from? Here. And it’s ridiculously cool.
- White Winter Hymnal- Fleet Foxes. All I imagine as I listen to this song is cozied up fireside with snow outside and a cup of hot chocolate. All the fuzzy feels.
- Auld Lang Syne– Beta Radio. My favorite holiday song– the melancholia is real. Beta Radio‘s acoustic rendition brings the song back to its Scottish roots.
- O Come, O Come Emmanuel– The Piano Guys. A peaceful track to slow down your practice.